I’m counting down the days until my one and only week-long vacation for the year. Every day of which I expect to be on a beach and in a swimsuit. If I never put on pants once the whole week, I will be thrilled. Sorry, don’t be jealous. I know, it’s kind of obnoxious to talk about your vacay. Sorry again. Anyway, I’ve never taken a trip like this as a grown up and I’m wondering what the heck does one pack to be on a beach for a week? I’m trying to bring as little as possible. Let me try to get a list going here. If I’m forgetting anything crucial, please let me know on the twittahs. I’m @nikolenka.
Beach Vacation List:
1. 3-4 swimsuits
3. 2 cover ups
6. one pair of heels, just in case?
7. a couple dresses
8. shorts and a couple t-shirts
9. sneakers in case of light hiking/touristy crap
10. 1 large purse
11. one clutch
12. tank tops
14. toiletries – moisturizer w/ spf, face wipes, mascara, blush, eyeliner, lipstick and chapstick w/ spf, dental care items, hair ties, comb
15. travel clothes – jeans or leggings, top, light sweatshirt
17. big, fun accessories
This can’t be it. What else am I missing?